Listen below, or return to the main Connect the Dots page.
Subscribe to Connect the Dots on your favorite platform…
For more information related to this episode…
More on Our Guests:
|Dr. Kimberley Miner is a scientist and systems engineer at the NASA Jet Propulsion Lab in California. View bio.
|Lowell Chandler is a Montana attorney specializing in renewable energy. View bio.
|Valerie Mueller is an assistant professor in the School of Politics and Global Studies at Arizona State University. View bio.
|Renata Brillinger is the co-founder and executive director of the California Climate and Agriculture Network. View bio.
|Sean Hecht is the co-executive director of the Emmett Institute on Climate Change and the Environment, Evan Frankel Professor of Policy and Practice, and co-director of the Frank G. Wells Environmental Law Clinic at UCLA School of Law, as well as a CPR Member Scholar. View bio.
Related CPR Resources:
- The New York Times: "As Risks of Climate Change Rise, Investors Seek Greener Buildings"
- Forbes: "The Rise Of Climate-Conscious Consumers: The Climate Change Opportunity In Banking"
- NPR: "Climate Change In California Is Threatening The World's Top Almond Producer"
- The Center for Law and Social Policy: "The Green Economy Needs Subsidized Jobs"
- Natural Resources Defense Council: "Fighting Climate Change Through Farming"
Special thanks to:
- The College of Law at Loyola University New Orleans
- The College of Music and Media at Loyola University New Orleans
We’re also grateful to the musical artists featured in this episode, who make their work available to us through a Creative Commons license. Please check them out!