Listen below, or return to the main Connect the Dots page.
Subscribe to Connect the Dots on your favorite platform…
For more information related to this episode…
More on Our Guests:
|Dr. Kimberley Miner is a scientist and systems engineer at the NASA Jet Propulsion Lab in California. View bio.|
|Lowell Chandler is a Montana attorney specializing in renewable energy. View bio.|
|Kristy Dahl is a senior climate scientist at the Union of Concerned Scientists. View bio.|
|Christian Møller-Holst is the founder and CEO of Goodwings. View bio.|
Related CPR Resources:
- The New York Times: "Climate Change Contributed to Europe’s Deadly Floods, Scientists Find," "As Climate Change Fears Grow, a Real Fight Over Fake Turf," and "How the Animal World Is Adapting to Climate Change"
- Outside: "Climate Change Has Ruined Summer"
- BBC: "Number of 'Extremely Hot Days' Each Year Is Rising"
- Scientific American: "How Climate Change Hurt this Year’s Apple Harvest"
- Environment + Energy Leader: "New Sustainable Aviation Fuel Could Help Defossilize Air Travel, Says Creator Twelve"
- CNBC: "Climate change is making people think twice about having children" and "Travelers care deeply about sustainability – until it inconveniences them"
Special thanks to:
- The College of Law at Loyola University New Orleans
- The College of Music and Media at Loyola University New Orleans
We’re also grateful to the musical artists featured in this episode, who make their work available to us through a Creative Commons license. Please check them out!