In this episode of “Connect the Dots,” host Rob Verchick talks climate change, energy, and coastal protections with former U.S. Senator Mary Landrieu of Louisiana. Listen, below, or return to the main Connect the Dots page.
Subscribe to Connect the Dots on your favorite platform…
For more information related to this episode:
More on Our Guest
- Mary Landrieu represented Louisiana in the United States Senate for three terms, chairing the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee. She is now Senor Policy Advisor at Van Ness Feldman, LLP. Read her bio.
Related CPRBlog Posts
- Beyond Carbon Pricing: Envisioning a Green Transition, by Alice Kaswan, July 16, 2019
- Local Governments' Lost Voice in Energy Decisions, by Hannah Wiseman, June 7, 2019
- As Waters Rise, Trump Wants to Cut Coastal Protection Efforts Off at the Knees:, by David Flores, June 14, 2017
- Trump's Unified Agenda: Sending the Energy Sector Back to the Dark Ages, by Hannah Wiseman, July 26, 2017
- Out of the Scrum, a Bad Deal for the Chesapeake Bay, by Rena Steinzor, July 6, 2010
- Carbon Pricing: Essential But Insufficient, by Alice Kaswan
- Untapped Potential, by Alice Kaswan and Kirsten Engel
Special thanks to:
We’re grateful to the musical artists featured in this episode, who make their work available to us through a Creative Commons license. Please check them out!