Listen below, or return to the main Connect the Dots page.
Subscribe to Connect the Dots on your favorite platform…
For more information related to this episode…
More on Our Guests:
|Alice Kaswan is a CPR Board Member and professor and associate dean at the University of San Francisco. View bio.|
|Hannah Wiseman is a CPR Member Scholar and professor at the College of Earth and Mineral Sciences and Institutes of Energy and the Environment at Penn State University. View bio.|
|Laura Zapata is the founder and CEO of Clearloop. View bio.|
|Flozell Daniels, Jr., is CEO and President of the Foundation for Louisiana.View bio.|
|Wendy Gao is a youth environmental activist and co-founder of the youth nonprofit, Earth Uprising. View bio.|
Related CPR Resources:
- The Hill: "New Biden tax plan substitutes clean energy incentives for fossil fuel subsidies"
- Reuters: "Biden tax plan replaces U.S. replaces fossil fuel subsidies with clean energy incentives"
- Forbes: "Blue vs. Green Hydrogen: Which will the market choose?"
- The Hill: "Biden hopes to boost climate spending by $14 billion"
- Politico: "Want environmental justice? Look to energy efficiency"
- CNN: "Biden wants millions of clean-energy jobs. Can it happen?"
- White House: Executive Order on Tackling the Climate Crisis at Home and Abroad
Special thanks to:
- The College of Law at Loyola University New Orleans
- The College of Music and Media at Loyola University New Orleans
We’re also grateful to the musical artists featured in this episode, who make their work available to us through a Creative Commons license. Please check them out!