Listen below, or return to the main Connect the Dots page.
Subscribe to Connect the Dots on your favorite platform…
For more information related to this episode…
More on Our Guests:
|Flozell Daniels, Jr., is CEO and President of the Foundation for Louisiana. View bio.|
|Alice Kaswan is a CPR Board Member and professor and associate dean at the University of San Francisco. View bio.|
|Alex Kolker is an associate professor for the Louisiana Universities Marine Consortium. View bio.|
|Karen Sokol is a CPR Member Scholar and associate professor of law at Loyola University in New Orleans. View bio.|
|Hannah Wiseman is a CPR Member Scholar and professor at the College of Earth and Mineral Sciences and Institutes of Energy and the Environment at Penn State University. View bio.|
Related CPR Resources:
- Forbes: "Clean Energy Rises: Is This The Death Of The Petroleum Industry?" and "Climate Change Cannot Be Mitigated Without Effective Carbon Pricing"
- Energywire: "How Biden's environmental justice plan could backfire"
- Los Angeles Times: "The next Aliso Canyon could happen on L.A.’s Westside"
- Stanford Report: "Carbon capture and storage likely to cause earthquakes, say Stanford researchers"
Special thanks to:
- The College of Law at Loyola University New Orleans
- The College of Music and Media at Loyola University New Orleans
We’re also grateful to the musical artists featured in this episode, who make their work available to us through a Creative Commons license. Please check them out!