Listen below, or return to the main Connect the Dots page.
Subscribe to Connect the Dots on your favorite platform…
For more information related to this episode…
More on Our Guests:
|Lawrence Early is an engineering graduate at Yale University. View bio.|
|Pete Hellwig is a co-founder of Atmos. View bio.|
|Alice Kaswan is a CPR Board Member and professor and associate dean at the University of San Francisco. View bio.|
|Hannah Wiseman is a CPR Member Scholar and professor at the College of Earth and Mineral Sciences and Institutes of Energy and the Environment at Penn State University. View bio.|
|Laura Zapata is the founder and CEO of Clearloop. View bio.|
Related CPR Resources:
- EnergySage: "Solar Benefits for Business"
- Fast Company: "Carbon offsetting can be a tool of environmental justice"
- GreenBiz: "The case for buying climate tech from BIPOC and women-owned suppliers"
- ImpactAlpha: "Solving for climate justice is giving these Black investors an edge in the green economy"
- Ren21: "Decarbonising the Transport Sector with Renewables Requires Urgent Action"
- The Solar Foundation: U.S. Solar Industry Diversity Study
- Target: 2018 Corporate Responsibility Report
- Washington Post: "A surge in green financing boosts climate businesses"
Special thanks to:
- The College of Law at Loyola University New Orleans
- The College of Music and Media at Loyola University New Orleans
We’re also grateful to the musical artists featured in this episode, who make their work available to us through a Creative Commons license. Please check them out!