Here’s a final compilation of our posts on the Clean Water Act at 40:
- William Andreen: The Clean Water Act at 40: Finishing a Task Well Begun
- Dan Tarlock: Forty Years Later, Time to Turn in the CWA Clunker for Something Suited for the 21st Century
- Robin Kundis Craig: The Clean Water Act at 40: Up to the Challenge of the Climate Change Era?
- Robert Adler: The Clean Water Act at 40: Can We Renew the Vision?
- Robert Glicksman and Sandra Zellmer: The CWA’s Antidegradation Policy: Time to Rejuvenate a Program to Protect High Quality Water
- Aimee Simpson: On the Farm and Looking to the Future of the CWA
- Amy Sinden: Why the Entergy Decision Shouldn’t Hobble the Clean Water Act’s Future
The Coalition for Sensible Safeguards has put together more links to commentary on the anniversary from around the web.